Saturday, September 19, 2009

*Cricket Cricket*

Wow...it's quiet around here...
But that's probably because we're all busy with school. I just thought I'd mention that I never met my mission to hook up with the fireman guy and I haven't talked to him in a long time, but that doesn't mean he's entirely out of the question...
In other news, I've had two guys message me on POF over the last 3 days. One of them said he could send me a picture, but so far I haven't gotten anything and the other one looks kinda cute...What do you think?
I'm a little suspicious of his picture...I mean it kinda looks like a professional photo with him posing and everything. I messaged him and I'm gonna add him on MSN so I can chat. We'll see where that goes.

-F

1 comment:

  1. ya that picture looks a little too good to be true. However, if it is real he's really cute. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete