Monday, October 19, 2009

J here.. finally!

apparently my bffs are sluts.. B flirting with a different boy every week and F getting his package grabbed after a cute movie date! :O

I pretty much stopped talking to my hot summer booty call... and he came into my work the other day for a totally awkward experience, fun stuff. And sure enough he text me a couple days after our awkward run in and asked if I wanted to hook up lol

buuut I said no, obviously because .. I'm seeing this super adorable cutie who I pretty much spend every night with.. it's been about 3 weeks now so it's pretty exciting ..except now my blogs are a little boring but I will promise to write more often!


p.s F lets see this hook up with the fireman actually happen, we've been waiting far too long to hear details about what hes packing lol

No comments:

Post a Comment