Friday, September 17, 2010

It's a date...but not for me...


It's F as usual.
I'm feeling sort of depressed lately.
I really thought that this girl that I'm into was also into me.
We were supposed to hang out tonight but she asked if I could reschedule.
I asked why and she told me she had a date tonight.
So I was like:


Yeah, I was disappointed.
She told me she wasn't sure if she really wanted to date right now, leads me on a bit, and then dates someone else.
Maybe she's just in a confusing part of life.
Anyways we're hanging out tomorrow night...




PS How ironic is this...the movie we were supposed to watch tonight was "Date Night"

bullshit I tell ya

-F


*UPDATE* Just got a text from her saying that the date didn't work out :)
but she's feeling sick :(

No comments:

Post a Comment