Tuesday, August 4, 2009

*sigh* I just wanna hook up already.

Hey J, I'll blog when I wanna...
Which is now. So I guess my "date" went well, but I don't really consider it at date. More of just a hangout. Me and K (as I will call him) had some appetizers and drinks and then just chatted for a while.
B and J spying on us was a little creepy. When we went out on the patio they decided to follow us out there. Luckily I managed to block them out during my chat.
Since K had to get up early we didn't have time to fool around, but he assured me that later this week we could meet up. He mentioned that on Friday I could come over to his house and help him with some of his Fire College homework, but the worst part is, he seemed serious...
Though maybe if I help him he can get done quicker and then there'll be time for some fun!

- F

1 comment: