Friday, August 7, 2009

ugh ugh ugh

It's definitely strange that I give up guys and I get more drama than before. This strike idea seems to be backfiring, and I'm not sure why... As for that guy... I'm still surprised that it hurts when he says jerk things about our 'relationship' or whatever it was, apparently I was delusional through that entire thing, I'm so over it and I thought me and him could be friends, but apparently not. His insensitivity is way too much for me. Don't guys think before they talk? It's not like I would ever tell him how unimpressive the sex was because thats just mean. People should think before they talk and keep things to themselves that are too mean. He should just leave me alone and never ever ever speak to me again, that would be fantastic. I seriously need a 100% guy free month I'd settle for even just one week these days!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment