Thursday, August 20, 2009

so over it

J here.... I can't even believe how ridiuclous guys are, seriously. I was so excited to see this guy again, just to hangout and see what happens... by that I mean spend time together annd fool around, it was going to be great. Then he gets all retarded on me. We had plans and he cancelled twice, so I don't even know why I bothered wasting anymore time on this guy... but I did. In all honesty I think I'm bored and just wanted to see what was going on here. So tonight he tells me he didn't want to hangout because he was scared I'd get attatched, seems strange to me since he was the one that was getting all girly on me I was just in it for a good time, that isn't even slutty because everyone likes a good time! I don't even think this guy knows what friends with benfits is. I'm defintiely over wasting my time with thiiis guy, and guys in general. I definitely need to stop trying to figure out what guys what because I don't even think they ever know. I'm totally ignoring the exisitance of all men for a long time, I'm going to find someone actually worth my time.... and with the guys around here, I could be waiting a verrry long time.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment