Monday, March 28, 2011

Busy Weekend!

Things with my cute date, we'll call him G from the other night got interesting fast. Friday I was a little drunk, and he picked me up after the bar and we had a ton of fun together... in his truck hahaha it was so high school. I loved it. He's so sweet and fun to hang out with, and a reaally good kisser. Sunday, we had another date we just hung out and we were making out and honestly I was amazed at how well he knows what turns me on already, he knows what he's doing.. its intimating! But he's currently out of town today

In other news! hottie cop texted me:) and it was steamy
ooooh man I'm excited

I also have another date for tomorrow. But I think I'm done rebounding for now I'm going to focus on school and myself a bit more, we'll see how it goes lol

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment