Friday, March 25, 2011

J Update:)

I LOVE that S can put all of those events into point form. Obviously he's male!

So much is happening and it's been a lot of fun :) ..... I met a hottie cop, S has a firefighter, B better get on a paramedic and we'll have our own emergency services team!

I've been on a couple dates this week, the guys are all nice and I had an alright time. I really don't want to get into anything serious or have a 'boyfriend' for a while. I told one guy this, and he reassured me it was fine and we could just fool around.... I don't want to just fuck every guy I hang out with either. I should probably figure out what I want ehh.

Last night, I met a boy:) he looks totally tooo cute for me, he looks like a hotter version of Trey from the OC. But we had such a good time, and he was super adorable and soo sweet. I'm kinda crushing, which voids my earlier statement of not wanting to get involved. Him and his best friend are super cute together and I'm so jealous, I totally miss having a bestie that I can hangout with and call all the time and gush about cute boys to. There was a lot of good moments I had fun, I get home and take my coat off and he messages me asking how I think it went... aww. Then we talked about the date he told me I was really pretty annd he asked if I'd like to do it again! :) I kinda like that, cause he isn't playing games. It was like, we had fun lets do this again, plain and simple.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment