Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FWB's? Boyfriend? Something Else?

F here,

So a lot has happened since my last post...

- I got a GF!
- Had sex with a female for the first time!
- I broke up with my GF! (actually it was a mutual thing)
- I hooked up with the Fireman again!
- Had sex with a male for the first time!
- I came out to my parents!

AND...

- Now I'm seeing a guy...sort of...

He's amazingly easy going, fun, smart, normal...but...
He's going away in 4 months...
to France...
and he'll be gone for 9 months.
:(

So it really doesn't seem like a good idea to start a relationship right now.
The only problem is we're both really into each other and to me it feels like we're already in a relationship. I see him almost every day and in the back of my mind I think, why am I getting close to this guy if I know he's just going to be gone in a few months.
I suppose once he's gone maybe my feelings will change and I'll be able to move on until he gets back, but it's going to be difficult.
I think for now I'm just going to try and enjoy my time with him and not think about the future :)

- F

No comments:

Post a Comment